Sunday, July 29, 2012

Burlap Footballs







Last week, a friend at work ask if I could make her a burlap football.  Even though I had never made one, I said "Sure". Friday night I got on line and found several tutorials.  I made my first one on Saturday.  I am not going to post that photo because we will call it a learning experience.   I woke up this morning with a great idea on how I was going to make them.  My Mom is an LSU fan so I made one for her also.






The tutorial said to staple the front to the back and I DID NOT LIKE that.  I decided to stitch the front to the back with crochet yarn.  Once I cut the burlap, I painted the front part of the footballs with acrylic paint.  Once they dried, I started stitching the front to the back.  When I was almost complete, I stuffed them with left over plastic grocery bags. (Great way to recycle). 

I made 3 Alabama footballs and 1 LSU football (for my MOM because I Love her)





This is how I spent my Sunday afternoon.  

Have a great week!!!

xoxo
Sandra

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your creative idea. I’m going to make one (or four) today! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really got inspired by your post. I am a real Alabama fan !!! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. เว็บแทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. เว็บแทงบอล ที่ดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. เว็บแทงบอล ที่ดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. เว็บแทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! เว็บแทงบอล

    ReplyDelete