Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pampered Chef & Microwave = Easy Fast Breakfast


On Saturday mornings, we always seem to have a lot to do.  With my Pampered Chef Products, I can make a fast, simple breakfast.  
With my Stoneware Small Ridged Baker and Microwave Egg Cooker and Small Micro Cooker (yes mine is over 15 years old) I made Bacon, Eggs and Grits.
I put 4 slices of turkey bacon in the Stoneware Small Ridged Baker, covered with paper towel and cooked for 3 1/2 minutes.  
I melted a pat of butter in each well of the Microwave Egg Cooker and melted for 30 seconds.  I mixed 4 eggs & 4 Tablespoons of milk and divided between the 2 wells.  Cooked for 3 minutes.  Fluffed with a fork and topped with shredded cheese. 
Mixed 6 Tablespoons of grits, 2 cups of water and salt in Small Micro Cooker.  Cooked for 3 minutes.

Breakfast in less than 15 minutes.  

If you are interested in the Products I used today, you can go to my business website here, go to my Pampered Chef Facebook Page, or email me at sfcaudle@gmail.com.

Have a Great Saturday.  

Hugs, 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment