Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Scott's Favorite Chicken Casserole Recipe

Scott woke up this morning ready to cook.  I love it when he wakes up like that.  He is craving his favorite Chicken Casserole.  I know it is the 4th of July, but this is what he wants for EARLY lunch. (He has been up since 4am.  WHY???)  My day off so I slept til 8:00am  WOW.  Some times I wish I could just sleep til noon, but my body will not let me.  Something about getting older.  








Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.

Boil and shred one package of chicken.  Line bottom of casserole dish.  


Mix 8 ounces of sour cream and one can cream of chicken soup. 




Spread the soup mixture over the shredded chicken.

Pour the crumbled crackers over the soup mixture and smooth out.

Pour melted butter over the crackers.


Put it in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes 


ENJOY!!!!!

Scott's Favorite Chicken Casserole

1 package chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
Ritz crackers
1 stick butter, melted
Line bottom of casserole dish with chicken.  Stir together soup and sour cream; spread over chicken.  Crumble crackers over soup mixture.  Pour butter over crackers.  Bake at 375* for 20-25 minutes. 
May be made ahead and refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment