Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FLOUNDERS


When I decided to start this blog, I did not have a CLUE what I was doing and I still don't  LOL  I was talking with a good friend of mine today who told me that she was thinking about starting a blog.  I have had one for a while, but I need to get serious about posting more.  Since one of my favorite things to do is paint, I thought I would upload some to share.  

I painted this blue flounder several weeks ago.  I attended a Bill Harrison workshop Fast and Loose at The Garage at Point Clear.  I became inspired again.  I love living in Mobile and being so close to the bay, that's where a lot of my inspiration comes from.  

When I posted this on Facebook several weeks, a Facebook friend said she liked it.  
She ask if I could paint a matching flounder in yellow and orange to go with the blue for her bathroom. 


I hope you enjoy.  

I am busy thinking of what to paint next.  Any suggestions.

Have a good day!!!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment