Tuesday, July 10, 2012

KAYAKING CAT

I tried a new recipe from Pinterest tonight for Crock Pot roast.  I have to say it was actually very good!!! Check it out here.  Since I knew we would have left overs, I called Brit to see if she wanted to come hang out with us.  She leaves for Law School the end of the month and between work, volunteering with Project Purr and trying to spend time with family before she leaves, she stays busy.  After we finished eating, we decided to paint.  She decided to combine 2 of her favorite things.
Cats and kayaking

Landen has her heart



Kayaking is another passion she has.

Her Dad spends a lot of time telling her to watch out for the great white shark.  LOL  She told her Dad that she would beat them with a paddle.  



Lots of colors to choose from.  I have some cleaning to do in my craft room.

Brit's colors & My colors

Now time for the Kayaking Kitty..................


I love it Britt.  You are so much fun to be with.  

Here is my kitty painting.  Scott kept telling me I should put a clock on the belly of the Cat.   I don't think so.  I am going to donate mine to Project Purr.


Had so much fun painting with Brit tonight.  I guess when she moves to Montgomery, I will have to load up the paints, easels and canvas when we go visit.

xoxo

Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment