Thursday, July 19, 2012

THANKFUL ON THIS THURSDAY




The above quote is so true.  I am so blessed to have 2 healthy beautiful grandchildren.  They light up my world.  



When Doodle put this picture of Drew up on Facebook eating the watermelon, I remembered one taken of Lexi when she was small eating watermelon too. I found it and put them together.  Those babies love some watermelon.   

I don't know what I would do if there were no Facebook, Instagram, emails, Facetime or Skype.  This makes living so far away easier as I get to watch them grow.  


Lexi will be 4 in August.  It seems just like yesterday when she came in our lives and changed it forever.  Carley posted this picture yesterday.  She said when she was cooking dinner Tuesday night, Lexi found an ink pad and proceeded to rub the ink all over her babies, with her fingers!!!  When Carley asked her why, she said "Mom, I have to put sunscreen on them so they can go to Destin with us this weekend."  So now she has hot pink fingers.  LOL  She is always entertaining.  I can't wait to see her this week-end as we all gather at Mom's to visit.


My little man Drew just turned 1 in April.  He is growing so fast.  This past weekend when Doodle was cleaning out the garage, they found some of Trey's old Camo's that needed cleaning.  She had this hat in the wash room and Drew put it on.  He loves his Dad. Wants to grow up and be a Marine like Trey.  I look forward to my facetime with him.  He always blows me a kiss as soon as he sees my face.  Melts my heart.


Lexi will become a big sister in October as that is when Lilly Ruth is expected to make her appearance into this wonderful world.  I am truly blessed with beautiful daughters and some of the most beautiful grandchildren on the face of this earth.  Just sayin'.  


Tell me about your Grandkids.  I would love to know how those of you so far away from them deal with the distance.

Hope your day is great also!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment