Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Brownies






I saw this recipe on Facebook and I knew I had to make it.  It did not have a name so I gave it one.  Yes, it is long, but it says it all!!!

Ingredients

1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package of Brownie Mix, prepared
12 Peanut Butter Cups

Pre-heat the over to 350 F.

Cut the cookie dough into 12 equal pieces.  Smooch the pieces into the bottom of each well of the Brownie Pan.  

Place a Peanut Butter Cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.

Top with the prepared brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.

Bake 18 minutes.  

Remove from oven and cool on the Stackable Cooling Rack. Then enjoy with a Big Glass of Cold Milk, or at least I am!!!

If you are interested in any Pampered Chef products, you can go to my website or email me sfcaudle@gmail.com

Let me know if you make them and how they come out!!



Hugs, 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment