Sunday, August 4, 2013

Slower Cooker Sunday

Cheesy Bacon, Chicken and Tater Tot Crock Pot Casserole

I have seen this recipe going around on Pinterest and Facebook so I thought I would make it today. 



 I used the Reynolds Wrap Liners for the first time.  EASY Clean-up.  


Ingredients:
1 bag tater tots (32 oz )
6 slices of bacon, cut up
5 boneless skinless chicken breast
3 cups shredded colby jack cheese
3/4 cup milk
Salt & pepper

Directions:
Layer bottom of crock pot with 1/2 bag tater tots
Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese
Sprinkle with 1/2 of chopped bacon
Top with chicken breast
Salt and Pepper
Sprinkle chicken with 1 cup cheese
Sprinkle cheese with rest of bacon
Add rest of tater tots.
Sprinkle with last cup of cheese.

Cook on HIGH for 3 hours & then enjoy.  A very easy, tasty Sunday afternoon meal.  And I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.



Hugs, 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment