Friday, June 22, 2012

DAY 22: #photoadayjune

I LOVE INSTAGRAM!!!


I have been doing the #photoadayjune challange all month.  The one for today is:

From a high angle: Shoot your photo from a high angle looking down

This one was going to be a challange because work and live on a single floor and was not sure where I would get without climbing a tree or on top of the house (NOT).  This morning at 1AM when I could not sleep and everything in the world is running thru my mind, I thought of the warehouse where I work.  There is a small storage area up top with stairs.  That is where I took my photo.



Here is the photo before Instagram


Here is the photo after adding the filters and effects.  So much fun to play with the different filters


Have you tried it yet?

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment