"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand" unknown
I found this recipe on Pinterest and had to give it a try. These chewy butterfinger cookies are simple, using a basic drop cookie recipe and adding chopped butterfingers. The candy melts in the cookies and is so good right out of the oven
Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in bow and set aside.
Cream together butter and sugar. Then mix in the egg.
Stir in the butterfinger pieces in by hand.
Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy with a glass of milk. YUM YUM!!!
chewy butterfinger cookies
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 8 fun sized butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in egg until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool and enjoy!
make 2.5 dozen