Saturday, September 8, 2012

A ROLL TIDE KIND OF DAY!!!




 As most of you know, I LOVE my Alabama Football.  I look forward to Saturdays so I can cheer on the TIDE.  





I love getting on Facebook on Saturday morning and looking at the post from my fellow Alabama friends.  Here are a few from today.

"Goodmorning & Roll Tide :)"

"It's a Roll Tide Kinda day!!! Hope everyone has a blessed day!!"

"It's Game Day in TUSCALOOSA!! Best college football there is! ROLL TIDE!"

"It's game day in Tuscaloosa!  Roll Tide!"

"Think I want to do something productive today.  I am going to watch some Alabama football!  Roll Tide Roll! WooHoo!"


"You Are Next!!!"

Thanks to my Facebook friends (and you know who you are) for getting me ready for some football!!!

And with that, I leave you with ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Have a great Saturday!!

xoxo
Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment