Sunday, September 9, 2012

HOUNDSTOOTH DUCK TAPE




"One only needs two tools in life:  WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop."
-G.Weilacher

Micheal's is having Daily Deals this week.  I had to go today to pick up a Canvas for an auction item I am painting and found that the Duck Tape is 2/$7.00.  

And they had exactly 2 of the Houndstooth patterns.  Did not have a clue what I was going to do, but I knew I had to get them.  

After I left Michael's, I stopped by Old Time Pottery just to see what was on sale.  

I found this wooden box for 50% off of 1.99.  I picked it up because of the color.  Crimson, my favorite.  LOL

After I got home I was unpacking my sacks and it hit me, use the Duck Tape.  


So now I have a cool looking wooden box to store stuff in.  Roll Tide Roll.

What cool crafts have you done with Duck Tape?  Leave me a comment below and let me know.

xoxo 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment