Monday, July 22, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars

While visiting my daughter last week in North Carolina, I made these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars.  The kids loved them so I thought I would share the recipe.  I am thinking I need to make a batch and take to work.  

Ingredients:

3 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
3 eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (16.5-oz) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough (keep refrigerated until needed)

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In the Classic Batter Bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside
Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4" slices.  Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of Stoneware 9 x 13 Rectangular Baker.  (can use standard 9 x 13 baking dish, just need to grease the bottom).   Use the Baker's Roller to press together so there are no holes in the dough.  Using the Mix N' Scraper, spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm. 
Remove from oven and let cool on Stackable Cooling Rack  and then refrigerate.  Cut into slices when well chilled.  

Hope you enjoy as much as we did.  

Here are some of the Pampered Chef Products I used to make these.  
Classic Batter Bowl

Baker's Roller

Stackable Cooling Rack

Stoneware Rectangular Baker

Mix N Scraper


Be sure to visit my Pampered Chef page for more info.

Hugs, 
Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment