Monday, July 22, 2013

PAMPERED CHEF

I have decided to start selling Pampered Chef products again.  I sold about 15 years ago, but because of some personal issues I was having at the time, I decided to stop selling.  Over the years I have hosted several shows and done catalog and Facebook shows, but I decided to give it a go again.  I hosted my first cooking show this past weekend and had a BLAST!!!  Yes, I am rusty and need to work on things, but it was like riding a bike.  I jumped back on and went for it!!!

I hosted the show at my daughter's house in North Carolina (a trip I took to see my grandsons) and meet some really great girls. Since I traveled for this one, I only took the items that come in the New Consultant Kit.  This is a $580.00 kit that I received for 159.00.



I made the Smoky Chicken and Bacon Tostadas and they were a hit.  So good.  I have the recipe on my Facebook page.  You can find it there.  

If you are interested in any of the Pampered Chef Products, please visit my Pampered Chef Page, email me @ sfcaudle@gmail.com or go to my Facebook Page.  I also have some great summer party ideas.  Would love to host one for you.


I will be sharing cooking tips and recipes, so STAY TUNED!!!

Hugs, 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment