Monday, August 12, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Cups




Football Season is almost here.  I am SO ready for some Alabama Football.  With that being said, I will be trying out a lot for Football Party Food Recipes.  Here is one I tried out this weekend while I was visiting with Carley.  She helped me and she even agreed it was very easy.  They went quick.  



Buffalo Chicken Cups

Ingredients

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
24 wonton wrappers
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray brownie pan very lightly with kitchen spritzer.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing, wing sauce and 3/4 cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.

3. Start layering your cups in the Brownie Pan. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each well. Spoon about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Top with another wonton wrapper and add another tablespoon of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and a little blue cheese.

4. Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are brown. Check cups after 10 minutes into cooking and if edges are browned cover the cups with foil for the remaining cooking time.

5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes on Cooling Rack. To remove, use the Mini Serving Spatula to loosen the edges then pop each cup out.

I was so busy enjoying cooking with Carley, I did not even think to take photos while we were cooking.  She does not like blue cheese so we left these out.  Here is the finished photo.  

I hope you enjoy.  I used the Classic Batter Bowl, Brownie Pan, Cooling Rack and the Mini Serving Spatula from the Pampered Chef Products.  If you are interested in any of these products or more recipes and tips, you can go to my Company website here, or my Facebook Page.  

Happy Cooking, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment