Sunday, August 18, 2013

crunchy buffalo chicken cups




 I LOVE THE PAMPERED CHEF!!!  Did I tell you I love the Pampered Chef?  I am so excited about the new fall line that will be coming out September 1, 2013. In the new Season's Best Recipe Collection, there are some really great recipes.  
I decided to try one out this weekend and thought I would give you a sneak peek.  I made the Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups.  I took some to a friends Pool Party yesterday and they were a HIT!!!  I thought I would give you a sneak peek.  






crunchy buffalo chicken cups
2 cups corn chips
1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
2 green onions
1 cup finely diced cooked chicken breast
2 tbsp hot cayenne pepper sauce (see cook's tip)
2 tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese

1. Preheat oven to 375 F.  Generously spray wells of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray.

2. Finely process corn chips in Manual Food Processor.  Grate cheddar using Microplane Adjustable Coarse Grater.  Add 1 cup of the cheddar to processor, process until cheese is incorporated.

3. Spoon about 1 tbsp chip mixture into each well of pan and lightly press to flatten using Mini-Tart Shaper,  Bake 8-10 minutes or until cups are bubbly and edges are golden brown.  Remove from oven and cool 3-4 minutes.

4. Meanwhile, thinly slice green onions using Utility Knife, set aside 1 tbsp of the green tops for garnish.

5. Combine remaining green onions, chicken, hot cayenne pepper sauce, sour cream, blue cheese and remaining 1/2 cup cheddar in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well.  Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until mixture is warm and cheese is slightly melted.

6.  Release cups from pan using cleaning tool of Garlic Press and place onto Stackable Cooling Rack.  Spoon about 1 level tbsp filling into each cup.  Drizzle with additional hot cayenne pepper sauce, if desired.  Garnish with reserved green onion tops.  



cook's tips: I used Texas Pete Buffalo Wing sauce and omitted the onions because of picky eaters in my house.  

If you are interested in be the first to get the new fall products, email me and we can set up a Cooking show or a Facebook show.  I Look forward to hearing from you.  

www.pamperedchef.biz/sandracaudle
sfcaudle@gmail.com



Happy Cooking
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment