Sunday, June 29, 2014

Artisan Bread - Pampered Chef Style


I have been seeing the Recipe for Artisan Bread in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker online for awhile, but finally decided to make some today.  EASY PEASY!!!




Artisan Bread

3 cups of Flour
1 1/2 tsp yeast
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbls sugar
1 1/2 cup warm water
Optional 1 1/2 tsp seasoning

Mix together in Classic Batter Bowl, cover with wet towel.  Let Rise for 2 hours.

Re-flour dough until its no long sticky.  Lightly oil Deep Covered Baker and place dough inside.  (I lightly brushed mine with olive oil and sprinkled it with The Italian Seasoning Mix)


Cover with Lid and let rise 2 hours


Spritz a little oil on top and bake covered @450 for 30 minutes and then uncover for 10 more minutes.  

I let it cook for about 30 minutes.  I recently ordered the 2 Oil Dipping Sauces from The Pampered Chef and I have been wanting to try them.  

I decided to try the Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Sauce.  


It was do good!!!!

If you are interested in ordering any of The Pampered Chef products, you can go to my website, pamperedchef.biz/sandracaudle
and be sure to follow me on Facebook - Sandra's Pampered Chef Page.    

No comments:

Post a Comment