Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mermaid Photo Prop


I love to crochet and I have a sweet friend, Danielle Wilkinson, who has started her own photography bushiness, Danielle Wilkinson Photography, (check out her Facebook page) and I love to send her some of my creations to use.  I attempted a Mermaid tail awhile back, but it was really too small.  I found this pattern on Ravelry.com and when I saw it, I knew I had to buy it.  Thanks to Crochet by Jennifer for making such a great pattern.  I finished this morning.  I can't wait to get it in the mail Monday so Danielle can use it in an upcoming photo shoot. 

Here is the complete set.  
Isn't the Sea Shell Bikini top cute.  The shells move on the bottom strap so it can be adjusted


I love the interchangeable Starfish Headband








The body can be shortened for smaller babies.  

Stay tuned and maybe I can post a picture of a beautiful baby modeling for us. 

Have a great day

XOXO

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment